MSOG Presents: Fireplace Feast at Salem Cross Inn
Join MSOG members and their guests for a special dining event at West Brookfield’s Salem Cross Inn - a 1700s-style feast, prepared on the open hearth of a great fieldstone fireplace. While our dinner is cooking, we can enjoy a horsedrawn wagon or sleigh ride.
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
Where: Salem Cross Inn, 260 West Main Street (Route 9), West Brookfield, MA 01585
Who: Open to MSOG members and their guests only
Cost: Adults $89.00; Children 5-10 $30.00; 2-4 $20; 1 & under are free. Includes all taxes and gratuities
Make your reservation at: https://www.salemcrossinn.com/events/diningevents/fireplace-feast/.
Please put “Kenney” in the reservation as the group host so we can all sit together.
All tickets are non-refundable and nontransferable.
Reserve early as these popular events fill up quickly.
• SAVORIES - Salem Cross Inn's famous cheese spread and a glass of mulled wine or cider to help take the chill off after your horse-drawn wagon or sleigh ride (weather permitting).
• CHOWDER OF THE SEA - Straight from the cauldron.
• 1700 FIREPLACE PRIME RIB - Cooked to perfection using our c.17oo Roasting Jack
• FRESH FROM THE OVEN - Homemade rolls and muffins
• FROM THE KEEPING CELLAR - Herbed roasted potatoes and fresh butternut squash
• NEW ENGLAND'S BEST APPLE PIE - With a dollop of fresh whipped cream
For more information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.